May 16, 2012
Seriously, you guys. What wouldn’t I do with a freakin’ Nigerian Pygmy Goat? That’s the better question. Am I right? Especially this particular happy, smiley one. But I am going to go the route of listing the things that I WOULD do. Why? Because listing the things that I wouldn’t do with a Nigerian Pygmy Goat doesn’t really make for a very long blog. And although -truth be told- there isn’t enough time in what remains of my life to even possibly begin to to list all of the things that I would do with this fantastical creature, I am going to try my best to list a few because I am a firm believer that if you put something out there into The Universe, The Universe just might hear it and totally decide to be awesome and give you that something that you put out there. Kinda like a vision board, but less dorky Oprah-y and more cool-y Patti-y.
4) I would have clothing custom made for his adorable little body. He would have some corduroy slacks and a blazer with elbow patches for when he’s feeling scholarly. A satin pajama set for when he’s in a lounging man sorta mood. Swim trunks and flippers so we could play in the pool together. Some True Religion jeans and an Afflction t-shirt for when he feels like looking like a douchebag. A pair of overalls for those days when he just feels like hanging at the park and being casual. And a nice evening gown for when he accompanies me to the drag bar.
5) Although I would be oh so super duper tempted to ride Otto Boomerang, due to his small size, I would try my best to refrain. But since the urge would be mega strong, I would let my Zombie Twins ride him instead. This would be especially nice when I had him out for walks through my neighborhood. The children would love it. The adults would be afraid of me. It’s a total win/win.
6) I would take him to the park and push him in the baby swing, ride with him down the slide, see-saw our brains out, and teach him to play frisbee better than those show-offy caniney bastards.
7) I would take him downtown for a stroll, whereupon seeing his awesome pygmy goatishness, passersby would stop to pet him, and while they were bent over I would pick their pockets. We would go to Sprinkles with the winnings and eat the crap out of some bad ass cupcakes.
8) I would organize a parade and make him the Grand Marshall. This parade would consist of kids on bikes and grown women on Cruzin Coolers. Make that drunk grown women.
9) I would take him to the zoo so that he could prance around and na-ne-na-ne-boo-boo all the other animals.
10) I would put him in The Hub’s place in our Christmas Card photo and see if anyone notices.
23 Responses to “Things I would do with a Nigerian Pygmy Goat”
Leave a Comment
Don't have a Gravatar? (the small photo that shows up when you make a comment). Get one here, it's FREE: Sign up for a free Gravatar